Life’s What You Make It
by Theresa Troutman
“She’s everything I’m not and everything I want to be.”
Sebastian Iron’s life is spiraling out of control. Over the course of one week Sebastian witnesses death, runs away with his best friend’s girl, gets kicked out of his English prep school and is banished to America by his domineering mother to repeat his senior year of high school.
In America, Sebastian struggles to find self-discipline and a purpose to turn his life around. He meets Tess Hamilton, the only person to show him any kindness in his new school. Little does he know, she is the savior tutor hired by his mother to help him improve his grades. The two slowly begin to build a friendship.
As their friendship blossoms, Sebastian begins to have romantic feelings for Tess. She claims to only want a platonic relationship, but Sebastian feels the undeniable spark that sizzles between them every time they are together.
Forces beyond their control will either bring Sebastian and Tess closer together or tear them apart.
Will Sebastian return to his old habits or find the strength to be the person worthy of Tess’ love
- Amazon US: http://goo.gl/KPKot9
- Amazon UK: http://goo.gl/q7XUmk
- Amazon AU: http://goo.gl/Typ1kN
- Amazon CA: http://goo.gl/oLqrzp
- Amazon DE: http://goo.gl/nmZqDN
- Amazon FR: http://goo.gl/Af53Jq
- Amazon Japan: http://goo.gl/INxaDQ
- Kobo: http://bit.ly/1eHPdzM
- B&N: http://bit.ly/1LXz10i
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/1ncf4rI
- Smashwords: http://bit.ly/1MVs4LU